New York, United States of America
US$70000 - US$75000 per annum + Benefits
Title: Corporate/Construction Staff Accountant
Location - Dutchess County/Orange County, NY
Compensation: Competitive Base + Benefits
Our client is an established veteran in the real estate industry. Their specialties include Development, Construction, Real Estate Investment, and Asset Management. As their portfolio grows, they are looking to add an experienced Construction/Corporate Accountant to their team.
The Construction Accountant will work closely with the Financial Controller and other members of the team to assist with all relevant fiscal records and invoices. Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional level Accounting work in the maintenance and review of all AR/AP and other accounting avenues, as it pertains to all ongoing Construction projects and new & stabilized assets in the company's portfolio.
- Evaluate, prepare and maintain various financial forms, reports and financial analyses.
- Gather all invoices and submit via company protocols
- Monitor all requisitions and ensure proper payment and processes are in place for all trades
- Assist with any other pertinent ad-hoc projects
Only candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
- At least 3+ years' experience as an Accountant within the Real Estate industry - ideally in the Construction vertical.
- Relevant Accounting math and computer skills required
- Strong familiarity with Accounting Software, and ability to put together new SOP
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with all levels of the organization
- First class references, attention to detail and a can do, proactive mentality that is willing to take initiative to help the company grow more efficiently.