Brooklyn, New York
Our client is a privately held real estate development company in NYC. They are working on affordable housing projects in Brooklyn and are looking for a Construction Superintendent to join the team.
- Oversee affordable housing projects, including supervising of the day-to-day work.
- Prepare the project plan, sequence, and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Preparing and issuing project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicating appropriately with the proper parties and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals process as necessary
In order to be considered for the Construction Superintendent position in the Brooklyn area you must be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of ten (10) years' experience as a Superintendent with strong knowledge of NYC affordable housing
- Working with NYCHA and experience with tenant in place renovations
- The ability to establish documents and procedures that focus on site safety.
- First class references, strong leadership and the ability to handle multiple tasks with a team focused, proactive mentality.
- Knowledge of construction trades.
- Competitive Base + Benefits