New Jersey, North America
US$60000.00 - US$130000.00 per annum
Our client is a General Contractor in NJ. They are working on residential mutlifamily projects in NJ and are looking for a Construction Superintendent to join the team.
- Oversee residential projects, including supervising of the day-to-day work.
- Prepare the project plan, sequence, and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Preparing and issuing project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicating appropriately with the proper parties and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals process as necessary
In order to be considered for the Construction Superintendent position in the Brooklyn area you must be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 5-10 years experience as a Superintendent with strong knowledge of the market
- The ability to establish documents and procedures that focus on site safety.
- First class references, strong leadership and the ability to handle multiple tasks with a team focused, proactive mentality.
- Knowledge of construction trades.
- Competitive Base + Benefits