US$75000.00 - US$90000.00 per annum
This role consists of working with clients and our internal project team to come up with an overall furniture floor plan, and coordinate furniture colors with the overall space design.
· Attend client site visits or presentations as needed by Sales for meetings, support work or dimension checking
· Work with reps and research furniture sources as required
· Assist with presentation materials, preparation and revisions to quotations, drawings and renderings
· Put together presentations as needed with color / finish suggestions.
· Work with sales team to create overall layouts (2D, 3D, and renderings) for projects as needed.
· Work with CAD and or CET and meet/coordinate with clients for office layouts and revisions
· Work with CAD and or CET and meet/coordinate with office layouts and revisions as needed by clients
· Create complete bill of materials for accurate pricing for each project.
· Create or request installation drawings as per project.
· Coordinate with project team / client to ensure project accuracy / efficiency.
· Attend client meetings and help guide client through furniture plan
· Review bill of materials with project team to confirm specifications.
· Help mentor current team.
· Work with 3rd party designers as needed to create specifications.
· Obtain installation fees for projects, as needed