New York, United States of America
US$170000.00 - US$225000.00 per annum
Director of Real Estate - US
c$180,000 Base + Options + Deal Bonus + Benefits
We are Mindspace:
Mindspace delivers exciting, innovative and creative workspaces to forward-thinking Landlords and members internationally. We curate immersive workspaces where customers receive a personal service attuned to their needs, a vibrant community, mature professional network, and in-house events packed with wellness, lifestyle and a professional development program.
Who is the Director of Real Estate - US?
Mindspace is looking for a Director of Real Estate - US to grow our US network. This is an exceptional opportunity to join our management team and you will play a strategic role in identifying, sourcing and closing new locations throughout North America. In this role you will:
- Identify new business opportunities for commercial office space and JV Management agreements throughout the US.
- Work with brokers, landlords, occupiers, industry bodies to continually generate new business opportunities.
- Work with analysts to analyze, structure, underwrite and evaluate potential transactions.
- Present new locations to the Leadership teak for deal approval, financing, and closure.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Leasing Agents, Asset Management and Accounting to ensure individual locations perform at/above expected performance levels.
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity we are looking for people who demonstrate:
- A highly entrepreneurial approach to business, this individual will own the aggressive expansion of the US network.
- Extensive relationships with brokers, landlords, occupiers throughout the US.
- A keen analytical mind, first-class communication skills and an innate desire to win!
- Extensive knowledge of commercial office leases and, ideally, a knowledge of flex (asset light or traditional).
- A home base in NY and the willingness/desire to travel extensively throughout the US.
C$180,000 Base + Bonus + Options + Benefits