Middlesex, New Jersey
Our client is an interiors contractor in Middlesex County, NJ specializing in all aspects of drywall & carpentry for commercial projects throughout the tri-state area. As they're seeing tremendous growth, they are looking to add a driven Drywall Estimator to the department to assist with estimating/take-off efforts.
As a key member of the Estimating team, reporting to the Lead Estimator, the Junior Drywall Estimator will:
- Review digital blueprints, specifications, quotes, and other documents to compile a comprehensive estimate
- Have an understanding of estimating for residential and commercial projects specifically for Division 9 - drywall and acoustical finishes
- Computing costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements for each work item
- Follow up with general contractors to ensure bids are received and completed
- Knowledge of estimating computer programs, On-Screen Takeoff, Timberline Estimating & Project Management
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- 2+ years' experience in estimating, especially projects that included drywall & acoustical.
- Exercise strong communications skills when interacting with general contractors and vendors
- Keeping with the clients core values of being flexible and dedicated
The Construction Estimator can expect an excellent base + benefits