Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Our client is a nationally ranked leader in Healthcare Real Estate and are seeking an Investor Relations/Investment Management Specialist to join their team.
- Building and maintaining exceptional relationships with investor clients and operating as their main point of contact in regard to investment information, servicing data requests and constructing ongoing data content for investors.
- Monitor performance and result oriented metrics on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis. Assist in the management of the Juniper Square platform to ensure clients daily usage runs smoothly and without error.
- Evaluate and distribute monthly and quarterly reports using the Juniper Square software. Work closely with the accounting departments to develop reporting on distribution activity to support all company reporting.
- Build and maintain all marketing strategies and materials to support request and collect commitments for new capitol raises. The Investor Relations/Investment Management Specialist will use Juniper Square to integrate communication tasks and process commitments, tracking capital, and ultimately streamlining a smoother transactional process.
- Assist in all communication and investor relations by enhancing, maintaining and developing new and existing relationships with new and existing clients and financial advisers.
- Manage and maintain investor accounts by processing and filing all documents and data pertaining to investment transactions. Creating and implementing an easy system to share documents with investors.
- Assist in any other job-related duties.
- Bachelors' degree in business, accounting, finance or a related field.
- Real Estate industry experience is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience working with in-house investor relations or within a financial division of an institution.
- Excellent written and marketing skills.
- Exceptional communications skills to develop and maintain client investor relationships.
- Be a team player and enjoy working under pressure, multitasking, and working with deadlines.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Competitive base + bonus + benefits