Jersey City, New Jersey
Our client is a residential real estate development firm located in Northern New Jersey. They are looking to add a Development Assistant Project Manager to assist in their expanding portfolio across New Jersey and New York.
- Maintain and keep track of the completion of pre-construction tasks. Including, but not limited to, appraisals, surveying, financing and real estate tax applications
- Manage and ensure closings and checklists
- Document preparation and attend meetings involving construction, design and financing.
- Work on acquisition opportunities, Requests for Proposals and coordinate with internal asset managers
- Involvement in the current market, being mindful of potential project opportunities.
- Effectively communicate with internal associates and outside consultants with high level of professionalism.
- 1-3 years of residential real estate development
- Proforma knowledge
- Bachelor Degree in a related field
- Detail oriented and present yourself professionally
- Home location that allows for easy travel into Manhattan and occasional travel to other boroughs
Competitive base + benefits