New York, North America
US$60000.00 - US$70000.00 per annum + Benefits
Our client is a profitable Construction Contractor in Kings County, NY specializing in all aspects of drywall & carpentry for residential and commercial projects throughout the state. As they're seeing tremendous growth, they are looking to add a driven Junior Estimator to the department to assist with estimating/take-off efforts.
As a key member of the Estimating team, reporting to the Lead Estimator, the Junior Drywall Estimator will:
- Review digital blueprints, specifications, quotes, and other documents to compile a comprehensive estimate
- Have an understanding of estimating for residential and commercial projects specifically for Division 9 - drywall and acoustical finishes
- Computing costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements for each work item
- Follow up with general contractors to ensure bids are received and completed
- Knowledge of estimating computer programs, specifically Planswift
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- 2+ years' experience in estimating, especially projects that included drywall & acoustical.
- Exercise strong communications skills when interacting with general contractors and vendors
- Keeping with the clients core values of being flexible and dedicated
The Construction Estimator can expect an excellent base + benefits
For consideration, please send a resume and project list to Leah Goldenberg at email@example.com
#estimating #drywall #construction #nyc #residential #commercial #carpentry