Perth Amboy, New Jersey
US$50000.00 - US$55000.00 per annum
Title: Leasing Consultant
Location: South Amboy, NJ
$50,000 to $55,000 Base + Bonus + Commission
Our client is a Nationally ranked RE firm specializing in Class A Luxury Buildings across the County. They are looking to add a Leasing Consultant for a Class A luxury lease up in South Amboy, NJ.
- Manage the complex's marketing and leasing needs and keeping productivity at optimal standards. Specific tasks include:
- Establish and meet leasing goals that exceed budgeted occupancy for the community, by effectively qualifying prospective residents
- Reduce vacancy loss by encouraging immediate move-ins, conducting timely property and apartment tours, and maintaining a strong follow-up protocol.
- Consistently possess intimate knowledge of market and competitor properties, to ensure that the complex is positioned favorably, as well as ensuring its curb appeal.
- Promulgate apartment availability, pricing, and concession information among staff
- Coordinate promotional events as needed with site staff
- Review all advertising and press releases for accuracy and effectiveness
- Keep daily accurate records of customer traffic and leases via Yardi software
- Prepare, present, and distribute daily and weekly leasing reports to upper management
- Ensure Fair Housing and company policy compliance throughout all leasing presentations, and lease application criteria
- Verify lease applications through use of credit check service and online application portal
- Prepare accurate lease packages and renewals in a timely manner
- Assist residents with lease signing, move-in orientation, and apartment inspections as needed
- Attend scheduled owners' meetings, staff meetings and resident meetings as required
- 1-3+ years' experience in luxury leasing
- Valid NJ real estate salesperson license
- College Degree required
- Proficient in Yardi
- Present professionally, and maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Work over-time hours as required to complete assignments/projects
- First class references, strong leadership and communication skills and a can do, team focused proactive mentality
$50,000 - $55,000 Base + Benefits + Bonus
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.