Manhattan, New York
US$120000.00 - US$150000.00 per annum
Construction Superintendent - Luxury Residential Interiors
Our client is a General Contractor specializing in luxury residential interiors projects in Manhattan. The company has an extensive portfolio and high profile clientele and is seeking a talented Superintendent to join their team.
- Overseeing multiple Luxury Residential construction projects including supervising laborers and day to day work.
- Well-versed in reading drawings and being able to communicate the scope of work to all personnel.
- Prepare the project plan and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Preparing and issuing project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicating appropriately with the proper parties and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals process as necessary.
- Maintain a safe and clean job-site adhering to company standards.
- Ability to handle RFIs, submittals, and subcontractor coordination.
- Minimum of 7 years of construction superintendent experience working for a General Contractor.
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30.
- Residential Construction experience working on Luxury Residential projects.
- The ability to establish documents and procedures that focus on site safety.
- First class references, strong leadership and the ability to handle multiple tasks with a team focused, proactive mentality.
- Strong problem-solving skills, exceptional attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility for assigned tasks.
- Commutable to the 5 boroughs of New York.
Competitive Base + Benefits + Bonus
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.