New York, United States of America
HVAC Contractor specializing in construction, installation, and maintenance throughout the greater NYC area. LEED accredited, state-of-the-art HVAC service provider from project budgeting, design and development through project completion and ongoing preventative maintenance strategies.
Estimating HVAC and mechanical projects for commercial and industrial facilities for both design build and plan/spec construction projects
- Review construction drawings / documents to determine scope of work to bid.
- Perform quantity takeoffs and pricing for bidding purposes
- Obtain materials and equipment pricing to be utilized for each project
- Produce cost analysis by calculating material, labor, equipment, subcontractor and overhead costs
- Generate Request For Information (RFIs) and other correspondence to clients
- Maintain organized documentation of specifications, plans, estimates, submittals, and proposals
- 5 years' experience in an HVAC/Mechanical company as an Estimator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills, with a keen eye for detail