New York, United States of America
US$140000.00 - US$165000.00 per annum + Benefits
Our client is a prominent Construction Services organization that works with a broad array of private and public sector clients in the tri-state region. This award-winning firm with completed projects in excess of $5 Billion, is ready to commence work on a large multi-family project in Westchester and is looking to add an experienced MEP Project Manager to their team.
Competitive base + bonus + benefits
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 5-7 years experience as an MEP Project Manager focusing on the multi-family residential market.
- First class references, strong leadership, be able to handle multiple tasks and a team focused proactive mentality.
- An Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree is highly preferable
- Proficiency with BIM, AutoCad and Naviswork
- A home location that enables daily attendance at the project site in Westchester County.
- Oversee coordination and buyout of trades, and scope of work
- Oversee personnel to ensure MEP elements meet specifications and are in accordance with local laws.
- Initiate meetings with owners and subcontractors to get a better understanding of project status and complications.
- Work with Estimators to resolve all MEP related challenges.
- Ensure all on-site personnel are complying with best practices and safety requirements
- Perform project status reviews by monitoring project schedule, submittal/RFI logs and open items
- Quality oversight of all MEP activities, producing periodic reports to Project Executive
#cobnorm #mep #mepprojectmanager #westchester #construction