Trenton, New Jersey
Our Client is one of ENR's top 10 construction contractors in the US. They are currently experiencing significant growth in the Northeast region and have a wealth of projects in the commercial sector - healthcare, office, pharma, multifamily and vertical high rise. Their Southern New Jersey office has multiple needs hence we're looking for talented MEP Superintendents who are looking to step up in their construction career.
This person will assist the construction project team with the execution of all MEP aspects of large commercial projects. Responsibilities will include:
- Review MEP drawings for constructability, code compliance, value engineering, etc.
- Help manage all subcontractors, vendors, and professionals towards successful completion relative to budget, schedule, and company standards.
- Coordination of MEP work.
- Monitor contractors' compliance with safety plan regulations.
- Coordinate inspections.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Evaluate schedules and determine materials needed for quality construction and safety goals.
- Communicate appropriately with clients, architects, engineers, and subcontractors to ensure all work is completed on time and under budget.
Only candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
- At least 5 years of experience in ground-up construction, with at least 3 of those years having been as a Superintendent.
- Prior experience in commercial projects with a specific emphasis on MEP, as well as piles, clearing and podium/concrete foundations.
- Proven track record of completing projects on time and on/under budget.
- First class references, strong communication skills and a can-do, proactive mentality.
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits