US$110000.00 - US$150000.00 per annum
Title: Miami Construction Project Manager/Superintendent
Competitive base + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Miami, Florida
Our client is a national, top-ranked General Contractor serving commercial and residential markets across the United States. They are seeking strong, talented Project Managers, Superintendents and Owner's Reps to join their Miami, FL team.
- Capable of performing estimating and project takeoffs with no guidance.
- Able to build, understand and maintain a project budget and project schedule
- Have a complete understanding of the RFI process and the submittal
- Able to assist in the preparation of prime contracts, subcontracts & purchase orders.
- Understand the differences between payment bonds and performance bonds and be able to request and execute as needed.
- Complete understanding of blueprints/drawings.
- Understands specifications/efficient in finding information in a spec book.
- Able to execute and process change orders and change events.
- Able to process invoices from vendors, subcontractors etc.
- Able to perform the punch list process and understands the as-built and closeout process.
- Able to read through the front end of contracts and identify red flags or any cautionary items.
- Able to cultivate sales & new prospective clients/customers.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- OSHA 10, OSHA 30
- Proficiency in Procore or other project management software.
- Minimum of 4-8 years of construction industry experience is required.
- A degree in Construction Management, Design or Engineering is required.
- Strong background in commercial interiors is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills, exceptional attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility for assigned tasks.