Manhattan, New York
US$45000.00 - US$55000.00 per annum + Benefits
Office Manager - JN74035
Up to $55,000 + Benefits
New York, Midtown
Cobalt Recruitment is a highly specialized Search firm operating in multiple facets of the Built Environment. With operations in the UK and Germany we launched our US business in January 2020 with an office in Midtown NYC and are looking to hire a talented Office Manager for our growing team.
Responsibilities for the Office Manager include (but really we want YOU to find lots of new ways to add value as we know we've missed a number!!)
- Track activity, sales and client data from a global CRM (Bullhorn)
- Implement new technologies as needed to support marketing activities, sales teams and candidate/client engagement.
- Work closely with the NYC Managing Director on all operational aspects of running the office (IT, Facilities, Supplies, Purchasing, Compliance and Regulations)
- Collaborate with our UK based Marketing team on brand, PR, demand generation and client retention programs that allow Cobalt to leverage its global knowledge in this market. Investigate new advertising platforms/options for Cobalt and help us be more efficient in what we spend, where and why.
- Train staff on new technology and software ensuring Sales people maximize their time engaging our clients with a compelling story, not doing admin!
- Oversee and run all compliance and work closely with our group Finance function to ensure minimized debtor days.
- Assist in the development of a robust employee onboarding and training plan with the help of the global Leadership team and US Managing Director
- Support the MD with day-to-day travel, scheduling and provide high level support on major projects.
- Provide support to the UK HQ on payroll, leave tracking, 401k, insurance, healthcare and commuter plans for all staff.
- Excellent organization, people and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with a small, midtown-based firm with a broad exposure to office, business and personnel support matters.
- An inquisitive mind and a genuine desire to help the business, staff and MD grow the business in New York initially with other locations to follow.
- Strong IT skills and an inquisitive mind always seeking to improve the status quo.
- Exceptionally trustworthy, strong time management skills and highly dependable.
- Exposure to the Recruitment, Construction or Real Estate industry would be very useful.
- The ability to work full-time in our Midtown office is critical.