New York, United States of America
Our client is a profitable Construction Contractor in Kings County, NY specializing in both residential and commercial projects throughout the state. As they're seeing tremendous growth, they are looking to add an experienced Payroll/Purchasing Manager to the Accounting/HR department.
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- 3+ years' experience in payroll & purchasing, ideally in the Construction industry (union or non-union).
- Exercise strong communications skills - IDEALLY SOMEONE THAT SPEAKS SPANISH FLUENTLY!
- Keeping with the clients core values of being flexible and dedicated
This position will:
- Assist in procurement of all materials required and ensure they are provided on time and within allocated budgets.
- Identify potential suppliers and new products, while providing pricing for all materials included in project plans and drawings
- Perform duties related to payroll operations, including hours of work, processing time records, compiling payroll statistics for installers and prevailing wage, maintaining payroll control records.
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability and nontaxable wages.
- Provide Payroll information and maintain payroll operations by answering questions and requests, as well as following company's policies and procedures.
This position offers an excellent base + benefits
For consideration, please send a resume to Leah Goldenberg at email@example.com
#payroll #construction #purchasing #procurement #spanish #spanishspeaking #HR