New York, United States of America
US$60000.00 - US$80000.00 per annum
Leading NYC Real Estate Development firm specializing in the luxury Multifamily and Class A office properties is actively seeking a Plan Coordinator to support their in-house construction and development team.
To support office and field staff in providing latest set of Drawings, Submittals, and similar documents to ensure all project sets are up to date in a timely manner.
· Assist in ensuring the team is working off the latest files.
· Maintain current and superseded files, including plans, specifications, shop drawings, and samples.
· Log-in, Submit, and Track subcontractors' shop drawings and record submittals.
· Review incoming documents for accuracy and communicate changes with consultants in a timely manner.
· Issue bid documents to subcontract bidders.
· Assist in related tasks as requested by Plan Room Coordinator.
· Print and Maintain construction document set for project.
· Perform copying and printing functions as required by work conditions.
· Coordinate printing and delivery schedules with third parties.
· Work on Document Control tasks with minimal supervision when necessary.
· Maintain document tracking logs.
· Order and regulate maintenance and supplies for construction department printers.
· Retrieve electronic files upon request while maintaining proper procedure of the document filing system.
· Coordinate recorded samples with capital improvements and management departments.
· Research job related items to enhance work performance.
· Distribute mail and documents to Construction Department.
· Construction, Architecture, or Engineering industry experience is a plus.
· Organizational, Communication, Self-Starter, and Multitasking skills a plus.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet required deadlines.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
· Working knowledge of Timberline/Sage 300 is a plus.
· Able to learn computer software quickly.
· Basic knowledge of construction documents a plus.