Wayne, New Jersey
US$130000.00 - US$170000.00 per annum
Our client is a self-performing Developer in New Jersey that focuses on large scale residential projects. They are seeking a talented Project Manager to help assist with existing and new ground up multifamily projects.
- Oversee the planning, project scheduling, cost monitoring, and cost control
- Negotiate/procure subcontractors/suppliers
- Effectively draft memos, reports and documents.
- Communicate project requirements to subcontractors and vendors.
- Prepare and negotiate of change orders.
- Review amplified drawings for changes and clarifications.
- Review Submittals, RFI's, etc. from subcontractors and with owners.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as a Project Manager working on residential multifamily projects.
- Proficiency in Procore or MS Projects is a plus
- Ability to take on more responsibilities over time
- College graduate