New York, United States of America
US$75000.00 - US$115000.00 per annum
Family-owned NYC based Developer / Owner / Manager of mid-high rise residential properties is actively seeking a Project Manager to lead the planning, scheduling, and coordination of multifamily construction projects.
- Review and comment on architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, and interior design drawings and specifications
- Review technical feasibility and constructability concepts and summarize findings
- Coordinate the design process with the Architect and Engineer and manage the document development process to insure that they reflect the project requirements and that they are produced in a timely manner
- Work with consultants to resolve construction issues
- Attend design meetings as required with consultants and trades
- Review construction feasibility for project site logistics, means and methods. Summarize findings and make recommendations.
- Develop and review trade specific scopes of work, specifications, and technical information related to the various trade bid packages
- Review subcontractor bid proposals for scope of work and specification compliance and prepare bid comparison sheets to confirm that all bids meet the scope requirements
- Review budget assumptions with bidders to confirm scope and pricing
- Prepare construction cost estimates during various phases of the project
- Review and process contractor change order requests
- Review on site project progress and quality
- Manage MEP coordination meetings
- Review, coordinate shop drawings and manage shop drawing and contractor submittal process
- Review and approve payment requisitions
- Meet with construction lenders reps at the site to review and approve the GC's monthly requisition.
- Develop and manage project schedule and logistic plans for specific project phases
- Mange DOB requirements for the ongoing project approvals including TCO and CO
- Research potential new construction products and present findings
- Investigate potential new subcontractors
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 3 to 7 years of high rise residential experience
- Engineering or Architectural degree
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.