Bronx County, United States of America
A multi-million dollar utility contractor performing high-profile projects throughout NYC for public and private sectors. The firm has extensive experience in ground-work, utilities, road, water and foundations that is rapidly expanding into larger infrastructure projects
- Assist in planning, coordination, monitoring, and managing all phases of new construction and capital improvement projects
- This role supports the Senior Project Manager with subcontractor coordination and daily quantities.
- Assist with preparation of technical reports and plans to acquire permits and permit modifications during construction
- Responsible for creation of project submittals and review process between field operations, subcontractors and suppliers
- Negotiate and administer contracts for procurement of materials and subcontractors in compliance with budgetary constraints
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of heavy civil experience in both the private and public sectors (such as NYCDEP, NYCDDC, NYCEDC, etc.)
- Knowledgeable on all aspects of construction including underground utilities, grading, earthwork.
Proficiency in: HeavyBid (HCSS), Agtek, Primavera P6, MS Project, Insite, Microstation.