The Bronx, New York
Our client a privately held Real Estate Development & General Construction firm that specializes in Public Works projects. They are growing and are looking for a Project Manager with Public Works experience to join their team and be responsible for the overall success of the projects.
- Oversee Public Works projects to ensure elements meet specifications.
- Initiate meetings with owners and subcontractors to get a better understanding of project status and complications.
- Manage all projects from concept to completion and supervise project management team to ensure they be held to a high standard.
- Forecast and track the amount of labor, managerial and material costs necessary to complete a project;
- Perform project status reviews by monitoring project schedule, submittal/RFI logs, and be able to read blueprints.
- Provide timely status reports to stakeholders.
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience as a Project Manager focusing on Public Works projects.
- First class references, strong leadership, be able to handle multiple tasks and a team focused proactive mentality.
- Strong organizational, communication and detail-oriented skills.
Competitive base + bonus + benefits