East Windsor Township, New Jersey
US$125000.00 - US$170000.00 per annum
Our client is a leading design, construction and maintenance service provider that supports technology-driven industries. They are looking to add a Project Manager to the team that has experience in Life Science/Health-care projects, both on site and in office.
- Oversee Life Science projects, including financials, legal and liability, schedules, client support, risk examination and special issues.
- Initiate meetings with owners and subcontractors to get a better understanding of project status and complications.
- Manage all projects from concept to completion and supervise project management team to ensure they be held to a high standard.
- Forecast and track the amount of labor, managerial and material costs necessary to complete a project;
- Perform project status reviews by monitoring project schedule, submittal/RFI logs and open items
- Be able to make decisions regarding workforce, project assignments and hiring additional employees.
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- 8-12 years experience as a Project Manager focusing on Life Science/Health-care projects.
- Proven ability to run projects on time and on/under budget
- First class references, strong leadership, be able to handle multiple tasks and a team focused proactive mentality.
- LEED and OSHA 30 certifications
Competitive base + Benefits