Trenton, New Jersey
US$90000.00 - US$125000.00 per annum
Construction Project Manager - Wood Frame Multifamily
Leading Regional Real Estate Developer specializing in luxury multifamily properties is looking to add to it's in-house Construction team.
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the construction of high-end residential communities to ensure cost, schedule, and quality standards are met.
* Oversee the scheduling and supervision of daily trade partner activities and evaluates the quality and efficiency of their work.
* Reviews and requests modifications to construction drawings when construction conflicts arise.
* Evaluates project schedules and determine appropriate modifications and resources to ensure timely completion
* Complete daily inspections to ensure job sites adhere to state, federal and company safety and SWPPP standards.
* Negotiate, create, and authorize purchase orders for materials and labor resources as needed.
* Inspect and determine whether trade partner workmanship and product quality is completed on time and within defined scope of work. Authorize payment to trade partner when all standards are met.
* Evaluate subcontractor performance to ensure work complies with local, state and federal building code requirements and company standards.
* Participates in trade partner recruiting and vetting.
* Bachelor's Degree in Construction or Engineering preferred
* 2-5 years of wood frame multifamily construction experience
* Ability to manage construction processes in a high production environment
* Ability to direct and manage trade performance
* Ability to read blueprints
* General knowledge of building codes, municipal permitting, and regulations
* Strong knowledge of construction related software: Procore, MS Project, Excel
* Ability to control cost overruns and manage a budget