Regional Commercial Property Manager - Data Center/Logistics
c$110,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is an internationally recognized Owner/Operator with an excess of $65B Real Estate AUM across the world. They have a diverse portfolio consisting of commercial, retail, data center, logistics, and industrial assets, and are actively and continually investing and acquiring additional properties.
Working closely with Asset and other Property Managers to implement and manage SOPs relating to leasing, operations, and procurement. Responsibilities include:
- Expert point of contact for all Company's procedures, DOA's, SOPs, and best practices
- Heavy involvement in critical operations such as budgeting, forecasting, annual valuations, CAM reconciliations and reporting
- Oversee any internal compliance audits, and create management committee papers to gain internal approvals
- Participate in consistent presentations to Senior Management
- Strategize and implement new efficiency tactics to ensure team performance improvement
- Participation as needed with any new company acquisitions and fund syndications
- Ad hoc duties as necessary
Our client has established a close-knit team and wants to ensure this continues. In order to be considered for this role, you MUST be able to demonstrate:
- At least 7+ years of relevant commercial property management experience, with at least 4 of those years Managing multiple sites
- Bachelor's Degree ideally in Business or Finance
- Strong reporting, analytical and budget management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to work in close knit, professional team.
- Attention to detail, have a "take initiative" mentality, and can work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- A home location that enables an easy commute to the Dallas office.