The Bronx, New York
US$130000.00 - US$200000.00 per annum
A $200 million construction corporation serving the New York metropolitan area as a major utility contractor for both the public and private sectors is looking for a talented Sr. Civil Project Manager.
Scope of work includes demolition, foundation, utility upgrades, water main, street and sidewalk restoration etc.
- Planning, coordinating, monitoring, and managing all phases of new construction and capital upgrade projects.
- Manage construction schedule and activities
- Provide direction over contracts and subcontracts
- Defining scope of work, budgeting, vetting contractors and vendors
- 5+ years experience as a construction Project Manager
- 5+ years' experience in Heavy Civil construction required
- 5+ years' experience gained at a general contractor
- ATSSA Certification is preferred
- Proficient with HeavyBid (HCSS), Agtek, Primavera P6, MS Project, Insite, Microstation
- Proficient with scheduling software, and CAD applications.
- Ability to interpret and build according to drawings, specifications, and other documents.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.