New Jersey, North America
Cobalt Recruitment is currently supporting a design-build general contractor specializing in industrial and manufacturing ground-up construction. Our client is urgently looking to add an experienced Industrial Construction Senior Estimator to their team in New Jersey for oversight of multiple manufacturing projects for a corporate owner.
Key Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for developing estimates and detailed specifications from conceptual designs
- Lead Quantity Take-offs
- Oversight of subcontractor solicitations and selection
- Organize construction costs, and keep up-to-date building codes and industry standards
- Understanding how the market and market factors influence the cost of construction
- Assist project development team during the preconstruction phase, in helping prepare initial construction documents
- Coordinate with all project parties including architect, engineers, and MEP trades during the preconstruction process
- Track historical bid data
- Update estimation software with up-to-date market pricing
Ideal Candidate Credentials
- 7-10 years of experience of construction estimating experience working for a general contractor on large-scale ground-up industrial and/or manufacturing projects, preferably
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- Interpersonal, communication and organizational skills are crucial to this role
- Ability to perform jobs under tight deadlines with little to no supervision a must
- Experience with On-Screen Take-off/PlaneSwift Software
- Design-build experience / Conceptual estimating experience required
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Valid Drivers License
This role offers unique career advancement opportunities and a strong compensation package which includes full health benefits, a 401k plan, and life insurance.
Please contact Derek Stovall at Cobalt Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org) and visit our website at www.cobaltrecruitment.com for more information on this vacancy and other roles with the various general contractors and construction management firms we represent.