New Jersey, North America
US$150000.00 - US$180000.00 per annum + Benefits
Our client is a national Owner/Builder specializing in healthcare facilities. They are looking to add a seasoned Project Manager to oversee construction of several facilities throughout NJ.
- Oversee Healthcare projects, including financials, legal and liability, schedules, risk examination and special issues.
- Initiate meetings with owners and subcontractors to get a better understanding of project status and complications.
- Manage all projects from concept to completion and supervise project management team to ensure they be held to a high standard.
- Forecast and track the amount of labor, managerial and material costs necessary to complete a project;
- Perform project status reviews by monitoring project schedule, submittal/RFI logs and open items
- Be able to make decisions regarding workforce, project assignments and hiring additional employees.
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- 8-12 years experience as a Construction Project Manager focusing on Healthcare projects.
- Proven ability to run projects on time and on/under budget
- First class references, strong leadership, be able to handle multiple tasks and a team focused proactive mentality.
- A home base that enables easy commute throughout NJ, with the possibility of relocation in a few years
Competitive base + Benefits