New York, United States of America
We are seeking an experienced Mechanical Estimator to evaluate bid specifications and drawings to develop cost estimates on hi-rise interior projects. The qualified candidate will be responsible for supporting engineers, design team, and project managers in the production of Process Equipment, Piping, and HVAC construction documents. Must be well versed in the field of ductwork/piping/ ATC design regarding HVAC systems.
- Responsible for cost estimating all HVAC systems
- Coordination with vendors or subcontractors to ensure that bids are received.
- Confirm pricing received reflects the correct scope of work.
- Adhere to bid submittal and budget deadlines.
- Perform all Bid walk-throughs
- Min 5 years of experience with HVAC, plumbing, and sprinkler estimating
- Preferred Degree in Mechanical or Architectural Engineering or HVAC design draftsman.
- Proven track records of successful completion and award of Bid for multimillion-dollar projects
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Advanced knowledge of estimating strategies and techniques
- Proficiency with Estimating software programs and Microsoft Excel