Brooklyn, New York
US$150000.00 - US$180000.00 per annum
Senior Project Manager, Construction - Luxury Multifamily Residential
Top 10 General Contractor in NYC, specializing in ground-up, luxury multifamily residential projects.
Candidates should have 8-10+ years of construction experience with at least 6 years heavy emphasis on luxury multifamily residential projects with a General Contractor in NYC.
- Direct responsibility for assigned luxury multifamily residential projects, from preconstruction phase project development and planning to construction phase execution.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding work being performed.
- Establish and monitor construction schedule, track, and monitor construction progress through site reports
- Ensure project costs are aligned with approved budgets, process contractor invoices and change order requests
- Lead projects to timely completion within scope and budget projections, and obtain certificate of occupancy
- Development and management of all project documentation
- Subcontractor contract management
- Project reporting and regular communication with project staff, design team, and customer.
- At least 8 years of project management experience as the lead PM on high end ground-up multifamily residential projects with a general contractor.
- Ability to work in a team environment and handle multiple assignments.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and put in the time needed to get the job done.
- Possess skills in Value Engineering, Cost Control, and Financial Analysis
- Proficiency in construction related software: Procore, MS Project, Excel
- Strong knowledge of building codes, municipal permitting, and regulations
- Capable of managing multiple projects under time constraints
- Excellent verbal and written communications