Borough of Queens, New York
Our client is a self-performing residential developer expanding its business and opening a new permanent office on Long Island. The firm focuses solely on ground-up multifamily and residential developments. This role offers a strong compensation package and a plethora of career development opportunities.
The Senior Project Manager will be tasked with planning/organizing the design and construction of multifamily and residential projects in New York. This role will also have significant input in regards to building a team as the company grows within the region, manage performance, and successfully deliver projects on time and within budget.
Responsibilities include but not limited too:
- Work with preconstruction team on take-offs and estimates
- Plan project program, scope, schedule, budget, and subcontractor solicitation, and selection
- Develop and maintain project schedule/budget
- Determine delivery method and quality standards
- Manage staff, vendors, and other project parties
- Lead project kick-off meetings
- Monitor progress on-site and ensure pre-established quality standard are being withheld
- Monitor project budget and forecast possible project delays, costs risks, and budget control
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or related field
- Minimum five (5) years' multifamily project manager experience
- Experience with midrise residential projects required