New York, United States of America
US$110000.00 - US$175000.00 per annum + Benefits
Our client is a major real estate developer responsible for servicing several Fortune500 clients nationally. Cobalt Recruitment has been contracted to lead the search for a Senior Property Manager to join our client's assets team to oversee close to 200,000 Sq Ft of commercial retail property in NYC. The Senior Property Manager will work in tandem with several operations teams to optimize the tenant experience and support the Asset Management team. The Senior Property Manager will support and actively push strategic planning, financial KPI's, manage asset performance, and customer relationships across multiple sites. A Senior Property Manager will also be responsible for environmental forecasting and protection, budgeting and financial care, asset lifecycle management, facility maintenance/management, energy management & sustainable programs, and support physical security of the asset.
Senior Property Manager: Responsibilities
- Act as the primary point of contact for tenant management, local business executives, providers, and tenant staff by meeting periodically to align on performance, service levels, and upcoming projects and events
- Provide direct oversight for asset operations across multiple sites including periodic inspections to ensure cleanliness, compliance, and repair/maintenance oversight.
- Oversight of vendor and supplier performance and escalation point for any issues involving vendor/suppliers
- Engage vendors and service providers as needed to define corrective actions and performance improvements
- Provide feedback to executive staff executive team for quarterly reviews including performance metrics, staff feedback, and inspection results
- Develop/manage annual budgets and identify cost-saving/audits throughout the year. Provide financial forecasts throughout the year
- Provide input for multi-year company growth plan
- Collaborate with planning, project, and transaction teams for project development, project scopes, bidding, vendor selection, project delivery, and project closeout
- Act as Project Manager for small-scale projects by coordinating schedules and budgets in coordination with contractors. Provide communication of schedules, the scope of work, and vendor access requirements in coordination with security.
- Accountable for the performance of staff members by providing leadership to direct reports
- Set goals for ongoing developments and employee engagement
- 8-12 years of property/facility management with minimum 5 years in a leadership position
- Property Management responsibility across multiple asset sites
- Knowledge of best practices and compliance standards with accredited agencies
- Fundamental knowledge of real estate, project management, and real estate finance
- Bachelors Degree in Facility Management, Business Administration, Finance, Project Management, Engineering or similar field of study
- Retail Property/Facility Management a BIG plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize tasks and respond to and solve complex problems
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and work-load management
Cobalt Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. For more information, please contact Leah Goldenberg at email@example.com.