New Jersey, North America
US$140000.00 - US$170000.00 per annum
Senior Project Manager, Construction
Luxury Multifamily Residential
Location: Ocean County, NJ
Top 10 self-performing developer in NJ, specializing in luxury multifamily residential projects. Has commercial portfolio as well.
Candidates should have 10+ years of construction experience with at least 5 years of that experience on luxury multifamily residential projects with a developer or general contractor.
* Direct responsibility for assigned luxury multifamily residential projects, from preconstruction phase project development and planning to construction phase execution.
* Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding work being performed.
* Establish and monitor construction schedule, track, and monitor construction progress through site reports
* Ensure project costs are aligned with approved budgets, process contractor invoices and change order requests
* Lead projects to timely completion within scope and budget projections, and obtain certificate of occupancy
* Development and management of all project documentation
* Subcontractor contract management
* Project reporting and regular communication with project staff, design team, and customer.
* At least 5 years of project management experience on high end multifamily residential work with a general contractor or a developer.
* Ability to work in a team environment and handle multiple assignments.
* Must be able to meet deadlines and put in the time needed to get the job done.
* Possess skills in Value Engineering, Cost Control, and Financial Analysis
* Proficiency in construction related software: Procore, MS Project, Excel
* Strong knowledge of building codes, municipal permitting, and regulations
* Capable of managing multiple projects under time constraints
* Excellent verbal and written communications