Borough of Queens, New York
Construction Project Managers
NY 5 Boroughs
With over 40 years' experience and a well-developed repeat customer list our client is a privately-owned, progressive Contractor operating throughout the NY region. With a reputation for quality and service they have seen significant growth in both union and non-union work and are looking to add several Project Managers to the team.
Working closely with the onsite field staff and reporting to the Project Leadership team you will:
· Act as a key liaison on the project ensuring a strong relationship with sub-contractors, company leadership and the site team.
· Oversee the project schedule (and support SPMs on larger projects), anticipate any choke points and prepare regular schedule and budget updates for the Senior Project team.
· Provide customer-focused, proactive communication that anticipates any looming issues on the projects.
With a very experienced team our client is looking for people who wish to develop their knowledge in the NY Construction industry, drive innovation that allows the company to thrive and a personal desire to develop their careers to Project Executive level in time. In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate:
· At least 2-3 years of experience working for a sub-contractor, GC or CM firm on multiple commercial projects. Candidates who started in the trades and still enjoy the fast pace nature of construction would be ideal.
· Strong reporting, analytical and budget management skills.
· A memorable, engaging personality that allows you to build first-class relationships with colleagues, clients, suppliers and support staff at all levels.
· Excellent communication skills and a desire to work in close-knit, professional team.
· A healthy dose of intellectual curiosity!
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits