New York, North America
Growing General Contracting and Construction Management firm that has upcoming projects are looking to add a Superintendent to their team for projects in Healthcare, Commercial, Industrial, and Multi-unit Residential Properties.
- Leading and managing the on-site construction team
- Maintaining records for site personnel such as daily field reports, field orders and RFIs
- Reviewing and becoming familiar with the schedule and budget, and ensuring adherence
- Provide assistance with overall on-site field supervision and management for all construction operations
- Will be first in charge of safety, making sure everyone is in accordance with NYC codes and license requirements.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Superintendent
- The ability to establish documents and procedures that focus on site safety
- First-class references, strong leadership skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks with a team-focused, proactive mentality
- Degree in engineering, construction management or similar field; Master's degree is a plus