Newark, New Jersey
US$80000.00 - US$120000.00 per annum
Site Superintendent - New jersey
Our client is a well-established self-performing developer with a multitude of projects across the New Jersey. This Development firm specializes in construction of large-scale multi-family projects and they are looking to add an experienced Lead Superintendent to oversee several projects
Overseeing and coordinating the construction of a large-scale, multi-family project in the New Jersey Area. Specific duties include:
- Oversee ground up multifamily residential projects, including supervising of the day-to-day work.
- Prepare the project plan, sequence, and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Preparing and issuing project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicating appropriately with the proper parties and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals process as necessary
Only candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
- At least 7 years of experience in construction with at least three of those years in a direct leadership role.
- Prior experience in full range projects, and strong knowledge of all field trades
- Experience working with ground up multifamily structures is a must
- First class references, strong communication skills and a can do, proactive mentality.
- A home location that enables an easy commute to the office and sites across the New Jersey area
80,000-120,000 + Benefits
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.