Borough of Queens, New York
Our client is a privately held self-performing real estate development company opening a new office on Long Island. They are working on multifamily projects on the island and are looking for a Construction Superintendent to join their team and brand new office.
- Oversee ground-up multifamily projects, including supervising the day-to-day work.
- Prepare the project plan, sequence, and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Preparing and issuing project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicating appropriately with the proper parties and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals process as necessary
In order to be considered for the Construction Superintendent position on Long Island you must be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of five (5) years experience as a Superintendent with strong knowledge of multifamily and residential construction
- Stick-built experience a plus but not required
- The ability to establish documents and procedures that focus on-site safety.
- First-class references, strong leadership, and the ability to handle multiple tasks with a team, focused, proactive mentality.
- Knowledge of construction trades.
- Understanding of Subcontractor market on Long Island
- Competitive Base + Benefits