New York, United States of America
US$75000.00 - US$95000.00 per annum
A multinational residential property manager is looking to add a tax accountant to the team. The individual will be responsible for the preparation of income tax returns, tax filings, and review of commercial and rent taxes. This position offers all of the learning opportunities of public accounting within a privately held work environment.
· Review of income tax returns prepared by outside tax consultants, multi-entity, multi-state environment.
· Assist with the preparation of quarterly and annual tax projections.
· Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual tax filings (sales, commercial rent, excise, etc., multi-state)
· Prepare tax-related work papers and/or analyses.
· Resolve federal, state, and local tax notices, and assist with examinations as requested.
· Assist and/or manage tax-related special projects when requested.
· Assist in coordinating and monitoring tax compliance efforts of outside tax professionals.
· Support family office tax-related matters, projects, and strategic planning
· Bachelor's degree in accounting
· Graduate tax degree desirable
· 2 plus years of tax and accounting experience is required.
· Accounting and Tax experience within the Real Estate industry is a plus.
The fair market assumption for this role is between $75,000 and $95,000 per annual.
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.