US$180000.00 - US$240000.00 per annum
Our client is a well-established, International Real Estate firm who deliver market leading developments that offer significant value in established or emerging urban areas. With a large-scale project underway in Atlanta they are looking to recruit a talented VP Development.
Based in Atlanta the VP Development will oversee the delivery of several ground up projects. Although the role will be highly dynamic in nature you will:
- Support the MD Development on project underwriting, financing, design, and delivery.
- Personally lead individual project(s) from inception to delivery.
- Work closely with the Construction team as the project enters the delivery phase.
- Oversee a nimble, talented Development team.
- Own and deliver regular reporting internally and to third party investors.
- Perform due diligence on new development included in a multi-year, multi-phase master plan with a significant proportion of large-scale, mixed-use projects.
The VP Development must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience as a Development Manager with a well-regarded Real Estate firm.
- High energy, exceptional work ethic and first-class communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of Multifamily, Retail and Commercial asset classes is critical.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, WORD and Project skills are necessary as is exposure to modelling in ARGUS.
c$200,000 base + bonus + benefits