ABOUT THE POSITION
The Business Analyst is responsible for application support/implementation, hardware maintenance and administration.
The person will need to understand the client's business systems to deliver the highest quality result.
MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support for applications with a focus on Yardi support and implementation
- Provide remote and onsite support for onsite property business systems and infrastructure.
- Install and upgrade the systems with virus protection software
- Document the specifications of each site and system and maintain a record for asset planning and management.
- Understand property management
- Good communication is a must
- Must be a quick learner.
- Proficiency in general computer and software skills
- Extremely detail-focused and have a high standard for work
- Strong organizational skills
- Install & troubleshoot various hardware and software
- Support business applications
- Vendor Management. Resolving issues with vendors support as needed.
- Resolve issues in person and via remote software
- Be able to utilize IT ticketing system.
- Create, manage, and terminate user account and manage security profiles for all systems
- Undertake and support sites and document the results with proper follow-up
- Answer the Help Desk phone and emails in courteous and friendly manner
- Support of Windows 710/Server 2012/2016, Apple Mac/IOS
- Microsoft Windows 7/10, Server 2012/2016, MacOSX support
- Advanced knowledge of Yardi
- Office365/SharePoint/Azure Support
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite - Excel, Word, Outlook, Office 365, Adobe
- Knowledge of basic and advanced client side and server-side operating systems
- Knowledge of software technologies and virus protection software systems