Assistant Management Accountant
- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + Study Package + Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 4th October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf of a leading property developer, who are currently seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their market leading team. This role will work directly with the Financial Controller, preparing accounts for presentation to both internal and external senior stake holders.
Tasked with both the monthly and quarterly reporting, you will gain exposure to: preparing management accounts, year end audit and a full understanding of the property life cycle.
Other duties include:
- Preparation of management accounts to trial balance, including balance sheet and profit & loss.
- Cash flow Forecasting and management.
- Working across the company accounts.
- Filing CIS returns.
- Ensuring purchase invoices are processed and filed.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Assistance in the year ending process of the accounting system.
- Obtaining authorisation for the payments.
- Preparing and uploading BACS or online payments on a weekly basis.
- Assisting with VAT returns.
- Liaising with suppliers and managing agents.
- Part-Qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA, AAT.
- Experience working within Real Estate or Construction.
- Knowledge of CIS and VAT returns.
- Knowledge of Sage system.
- Good communication skills and work well within a team.
- Ability to work independently.
If you would like to the chance to become qualified, gain exposure to some of the biggest names within real estate and learn how to prepare full sets of accounts, please apply with an up to date CV.