Associate - Management Accountant
- GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 13th September 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are currently working with a Pan-European Real Estate Investor who specialise in high-yield commercial property. With just over £35 billion of AUM, they have seen exponential growth over the last 12 months requiring an Associate to join the UK Corporate Finance Team.
The Associate would come in to manage and deliver high quality, accurate and timely financial accounts to the group. Whilst supporting the UK team, you would also oversee the quality from foreign branches.
- Preparation of year end audit schedules, and being the first point of contact for any audit queries
- Set up weekly and monthly KPI's to deliver accurate financial accounts
- Preparing year end financial accounts using bespoke software
- Review completed accounts from foreign accounting teams
- Oversee quality review of the UK accounting team
- Be part-qualified in a recognised accounting qualification such as ACCA or CIMA
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong attention to detail and to ensure best practice
- Good oral and written communication skills
If you or someone you know may be interested in this opportunity please apply online with your CV in Word format.