- GBP28000.00 - GBP32000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 26th November 2018
- Job Type
Client Accountant, Birmingham, Permanent, £28,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
My client is a global leader in commercial real estate services and is looking for a permanent Client Accountant to join their team in their central Birmingham office.
The Client Accountant is expected to perform a wide range of activities for clients, working on multiple in house and client systems, and coordinating with the Offshore Accounting team for certain activities. Key activities will include:
- Coordinate with the offshore accounting team for the completion of client financial reports and statement reports, including review of outputs and communication to clients
- Coordinate with and provide support to the offshore team in charge raising activities and reports production, such as VAT and CIS reporting
- Complete management accounting reporting process started by offshore team and communicate to client
- Complete bespoke financial reporting
- Lead any relevant Service Charge reconciliation and insurance reconciliation activities
- Conduct any relevant mobilisation and demobilisation activities from client accounting point of view
- Get involved in client accounting related activities for lease setup, amendment and modification, as well as rent reviews
- Coordinate with the offshore team for tenant deposit setup and drawdown activities
- Complete client payovers, sending remittance details to clients
- Complete tenant refunds activities, liaising with the offshore team
- Review offshore team's outputs for write offs and complete the process
- Support offshore team in item reconciliation activities
To be responsible for all aspects of client and property accounting within a designated portfolio, and to work as part of a team managing the accurate accounting of client and tenant funds. The role involves coordination and output review of a third-party provider, covering clients from both legacy organisations, involving work on various in house and client systems.
- Be the main point of contact for clients
- Attend meetings with clients, and working with clients to understand their needs, interpret their demands and respond as appropriate.
To apply for this role please upload the most up to date copy of your CV directly to this advert