Commercial Fund Finance Manager
- GBP55000 - GBP70000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 9th March 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting a commercially focused Fund Finance Manager to join one of Europe's best known Private Equity Real Estate Funds, currently with just under $6bn of AUM. This role sits within a small team focusing on both new projects, as well as existing developments and strategies.
Due to the continued growth, this newly created role will not only will role play a key part in business partnering other departments, but you will also deliver key information to both internal and external senior stakeholders.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Production of monthly / quarterly management accounts and detailed reporting packages across the business and underlying investments
- Cash management & forecasting, including preparing and submitting bank draw down in a timely manner Preparing returns and data for all tax compliance (including VAT, CIS, Corporation Tax) and bank loan compliance
- Preparation of statutory annual financial statements and control of the year‐end audit process within a strict time frame.
- Prepare supporting schedules to the financial statements
- Liaise with the external auditors and handle audit queries
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Respond to information requests and ad hoc queries from JV Partners In addition, there will be frequent ad‐hoc projects and other duties as required.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Knowledge & experience of accounting for development projects preferable
- Hands on approach with excellent attention to detail combined with strong IT, organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent technical knowledge of FRS102 and ability to demonstrate staying up to date on changes in standards. Knowledge of US GAAP is an advantage
- Ambitious and motivated - both individually and for the team and business as a whole
- Ability to work effectively as part of a growing, dynamic and high‐performing team
If you have good communication skills, want to work with one of the biggest names within real estate & private equity and would like a commercially focused role with a chance to progress, please apply with an up to date CV.