- GBP60000 - GBP80000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Financial Control
- 3rd February 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt are seeking a Commerical Financial Analyst to join one of London's most prolific property developers & investors with an impressive track record, with assets solely within Central London.
Tasked with analysing long term strategic financial decision making for senior management, as well as provide high level reporting for the wider business, this role will be a key point of contact to both internal & external senior stakeholders, with the chance to also work with some of the biggest names within real estate.
Working alongside the Finance Director and Financial Controller, the duties include, but not restricted to:
- Preparation of the half yearly management and annual statutory accounts
- Preparation and analysis of annual IPD submissions
- Pre and post project appraisal of all development projects
- Improvement of property appraisal process and cash flows used on a day-to-day basis to inform decision-making
- The development of individual property profitability reporting and analysis, focusing on non-recoverable costs across the portfolio leading to detailed individual budgeting
- Analysis of all aspects of the investment property portfolio
- All aspects of analysis across the market lets portfolio
- Greater analysis of the long lease residential portfolio
Key skills required
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience working within real estate/ property/ private equity
- Knowledge of a property/ account management system
- Working knowledge of all business taxes - in particular VAT & corporation tax
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to work with one of London's most prolific and iconic developers, have the ability to work well within a team/ independently and work like a good work life balance please apply with an up to date CV.