- GBP80000 - GBP95000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Financial Control
- 1st October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting a Financial Controller on behalf of a leading real estate financier. currently with a proven track record of providing up to £500m of funding for real estate transactions on a global scale. Not only will this position have a very commercial focus with new business transactions, but you will also business partner other teams with a heavy focus on deal origination.
The role will sit within the corporate finance function driving the management reporting process across the group together with the delivery of data to the investors, both internally and externally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and consolidated group position
- Ownership of investor ledger and loan position reporting
- Maintain SPV cash flows and communicate investor interest calculations
- Oversee preparation of monthly management accounts for SPV and operating companies by outsourced provider
- Contribute to operational cash flow management
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the group's operating companies
- Oversee delivery of semi-annual and annual statutory accounts (listed)
- Continuous process improvement on end to end processes from cash transactions through to accounts preparation
- Assist in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders and board members
Key skills required:
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Financial Services experience
- Understanding of Sage Line 50 / Xero - advantageous
- Experience working within Corporate Finance or Property/ Real Estate
- Work well within a team
If you like to work in a fast paced environment, have experience working within a leading investment firm and want to gain access to some of the biggest names within real estate & private equity, please apply with an up to date CV.