- GBP32000 - GBP47000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Financial Control
- 26th March 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf of a well respected real estate investment firm, looking to expand their Hotels team. This Analyst role would have an initial focus of completing implementation with longer-term goals of assisting with the hotel financial management & reporting, asset management, and have more involvement in transactions.
This business are currently active investors in the hotel sector with further expansion plans over the next few years. The position should allow the successful candidate to rapidly grow as a professional in the hotel real estate sector, and have exposure to senior executives as well as business partner the operations team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyse hotel operational data of existing hotel properties (weekly reports, monthly reporting, budgets, strategic work) for asset management purposes.
- Be responsible for collating all information to ensure all weekly and monthly reporting are timely an accurate, especially monthly rolling forecasts and month end results.
- Assist in the preparation of the hotel's forecast and budget cycles.
- Support in the creation of standardised asset management procedures and a reporting platform for the hotels with operating risk exposure.
- Support in the implementation of business planning tools, including mapping of chart of accounts, financial reconciliations, and data control.
- Update, manage and maintain hotel reporting database, and provide support to hotels being on boarded onto the new system.
- Coordinate, monitor and analyse hotel performance by applying corporate measurements, and key performance indicators.
- Good understanding of real estate, hospitality or leisure sector.
- Strong understanding of profit & loss statements, balance sheet and cash-flow statements.
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA or AAT qualified.
- Knowledge of Cognos or adaptive insight system is advantageous.
- Strong excel and analytical skills.
If you have a high attention to detail, would enjoy an analytical role with long term progression and work well within a team, please apply with an up to date CV.