- GBP65000 - GBP80000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 19th March 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf of one of London's best known boutique real estate investors and developers, currently focusing on a land development based in the UK.
Working very closely with both senior internal and external stakeholders, there is a heavy focus on driving the finance function forward. This is a hybrid role with elements of preparation, but also on-boarding new development strategies alongside the Investment Managers, as well as JV partners.
Key duties include (but not limited to):
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the fund and JV companies
- Liaison with senior stakeholders, development managers and JV partners to ensure loan covenant and reporting obligations are met
- Maintain profit allocation, cash positions and development forecasts to assist asset management
- Coordinate with JV partners to improve the quality of their financial reporting
- Continuous process improvement on end to end processes from cash transactions through to accounts preparation
- Oversee delivery of annual statutory accounts and NAV statements
- Assist in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders and board members
- Other ad hoc financial reporting as required
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Currently working within the real estate/ private equity or investment management industry
- Ability to prepare accounts for review by the board
- Land Development experience is advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
If you would like to get exposure to some of the biggest names within real estate/ private equity, work well within the team and want to join a business where you can bring change, please apply with an up to date CV.