- GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 31st October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are searching for a management accountant on behalf of one of the world's largest property developers, who have an impressive real estate portfolio including some recognisable flagship assets in London.
This 360-degree accounting role will give full responsibility of the accounts, general ledger and finance and management reporting function of various entities and projects. As well as exposure to dealing with internal and external parties.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for designated entities including preparation of underlying schedules and reconciliations.
- Ownership of monthly bank drawdown process, including data entry, approval process, cost allocation and preparation of utilisation requests. Working within a fixed and tight time frame to obtain funding and turnaround payments.
- Preparation of CIS returns, seeking approval from tax team, responding to tax queries and submitting CIS return to HMRC.
- Transaction processing including complete responsibility of a busy hands on Accounts Payable process, general ledger postings, purchase orders for designated entities and projects.
- Weekly bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of VAT returns, seeking approval from tax team, responding to tax queries and submitting VAT return to HMRC.
- To deal with suppliers, bankers and the company's professional advisers as well as external accountants in order to ensure payments are made on time, correctly and accounts are up to date.
- Assist in the annual and interim audit process, including preparation of lead schedules, collating responses to queries, collating underlying documentation.
- Qualified or finalist accountancy qualification e.g. ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA.
- Experience of working with real estate/ private equity/ investment management.
- Experience of strong accounting and finance.
- Strong systems experience.
- Experience of dealing with non-finance staff.
If you are adaptable, flexible and willing to be hands- on to get things done. Then submit an up to date CV to expand your real estate experience within this exciting opportunity.