Part time - Accounts Assistant - Tramps/Bluebox PMS
- GBP26000 - GBP32000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 22nd January 2020
- Job Type
Part time - Accounts Assistant
London, West End
£26k - £32k
Cobalt are working alongside a highly respected and successful Surveyors based in the heart of London's West End who are currently seeking a part-time accounts assistant to provide support to the organisations Property Management Accounts function.
If you are looking for a role which is 2 days per week and have experience within a similar role please do submit your details as soon as possible for review.
- Process all property related invoices onto Tramps and pass to the Head of Finance for payment
- Reconciliation of service charge statements for all properties
- Preparing a file of supplier invoices paid, correcting any miscoding's on Tramps and preparing the reconciliation service charge spreadsheet
- Prepare all rent transfer sheets to be paid to external clients
- Update Property Manager on any arrears so they can intervene with the tenants/client as and when necessary
- Answering supplier queries for our client properties via telephone and email
- Excellent computer literacy and a good working knowledge of the property management system Tramps / Bluebox
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to build close working relationships with colleagues, external clients and suppliers
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrates a courteous and friendly approach and works as part of a team
- Show initiative and be self-motivating
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately both verbally and in writing
If this role sounds of interest to you or someone you know, please submit your most updated CV for consideration!